Welcome to the Academic and Educational pages of the
Department of Radiology
Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai , India
Self Evaluation Quiz
The chief resident has prepared (above) the list of residents who will create the Monthly MCQs. The MCQ should be submitted to the Chief Resident at least one week prior to the date of display on this website (the 1st. of every month) .. A few trained residents will help preparing the actual MCQ for the web.
ALL CASES AND IMAGES SHOULD BE ONLY OF KEM PATIENTS
Instructions for preparing the MCQ:
- 20 questions
- 4 options for each
- Only one , unambiguous correct answer
- One mark for each question.
- When required . about 3-4 images for each question - not compulsory
- The questions and choices should in a word document DO NOT EMBED THE IMAGES IN THE WORD DOCUMENT.
- The word document should clearly state the slide number/s for a each question. .The Images should be in a PowerPoint presentation (only one image per slide; upto 3-4 images per question) Thus multiple slides numbers could correspond to the same question in the Word document .
- Make your questions educative, interesting and covering various sub specialties in radiology. Include physics, history of radiology etc.
- In making the MCQ, you yourself will learn a lot.